Kim Kardashian/Paris Hilton Diet

Options
Its simple they do this so they won't over eat,

kim sprays windex on her food so she doesn't eat it when she is at home.

When she is out and about she pours soda all over it.

Paris Hilton sprays raid on her food.

link added
http://www.zeitgeistyreport.com/breaking-news/2010/05/13/kim-kardashian-sprays-her-food-with-windex-so-she-cant-eat-it/

Replies

• jlo7
    jlo7 Posts: 45
    Options
    I guess it would be simple if you had millions and you could afford to waste food like that ;)
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I guess it would be simple if you had millions and you could afford to waste food like that ;)

For realz.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    huh?: where did u hear this from?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Yeah really, and I think Paris should actually be eating that food, she's a bit too skinny.
  • AlexandraNK
    AlexandraNK Posts: 54
    Options
    I say just portion out what you want ot eat before you get to the table. Put the rest away and that way you start to teach your self to only eat whats infront of you.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love sarcasm.
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    "Yeah really, and I think Paris should actually be eating that food, she's a bit too skinny. "

Me too. Maybe if she did, we wouldn't have to deal with another "famous 'cause I'm famous" socialite and her "reality" TV. After all, Raid kills pests, right?
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Me too. Maybe if she did, we wouldn't have to deal with another "famous 'cause I'm famous" socialite and her "reality" TV. After all, Raid kills pests, right?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    That's what I've been doing wrong!! I was spraying 'It ain't butter spray' on my food, should have been Raid.
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options

http://www.zeitgeistyreport.com/breaking-news/2010/05/13/kim-kardashian-sprays-her-food-with-windex-so-she-cant-eat-it/

I understand the point of this all though. I can see how this can be used for a person who doesn't have a lot of will power.

Lets say you are single and you decide to order a pizza for dinner. Well you eat a couple of slices. you know if its any where near you, you will continue to eat. Or even if you put it away in the fridge, all you have to do is hop up and walk a few paces to the fridge and finish it off. How do you rid yourself of this delicious extra pizza? You pour bleach all over it so you will die if you take a bite.
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options

I understand the point of this all though. I can see how this can be used for a person who doesn't have a lot of will power.

Lets say you are single and you decide to order a pizza for dinner. Well you eat a couple of slices. you know if its any where near you, you will continue to eat. Or even if you put it away in the fridge, all you have to do is hop up and walk a few paces to the fridge and finish it off. How do you rid yourself of this delicious extra pizza? You pour bleach all over it so you will die if you take a bite.

I don't get it. Why doesn't she just throw her excess food away? It's the same thing isn't it? Doesn't it take self-control to always spray windex and soda on your food? I'd find counting calories easier than doing that. There would be a little voice in my head saying, 'don't spray that on that pizza, it looks good, just try another slice first.' I don't know... this is really odd if it's true...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Some people have more money than common sense.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Well I am far from rich but when I am done, I'll over-salt the food on my plate so I won't pick! (when there's not enough for a to-go or it was a dont' repeat treat)
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    Well I am far from rich but when I am done, I'll over-salt the food on my plate so I won't pick! (when there's not enough for a to-go or it was a dont' repeat treat)

And it starts. i know there are many people out there who do this.
  • cocacole77
    cocacole77 Posts: 53
    Options
    I have a better idea...why don't they just THROW AWAY what they don't want to eat!! Funny joke ;)
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    this is interesting.
    never thought of oversalting as a deterrent. according to my food log, i already eat too much sodium - don't be alarmed...it's never by that much.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options

I don't get it. Why doesn't she just throw her excess food away? It's the same thing isn't it? Doesn't it take self-control to always spray windex and soda on your food? I'd find counting calories easier than doing that. There would be a little voice in my head saying, 'don't spray that on that pizza, it looks good, just try another slice first.' I don't know... this is really odd if it's true...

I agree. I don't understand how just throwing it out is harder then spraying it with windex. Either method is removing the food and wasting it too.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

wish I had read this before my lunch. we ordered cheese sticks for everyone to share and there was one last bite that I cudnt just leave on the table, no of course I had to be eat it (shaking my head) now I feel nauseous (sp?) and wish I had thrown it out or poured something over it to stop me from eating.
    yes i usually have self control but we were in a lunch meeting and I cudnt walk away.
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    That explains ALOT! Poison kills brain cells. I bet they've over sprayed a time or two.