It's the little things

Options
Tracking my calories, working out and staying positive. I have so much more energy. I feel great! Clothes looks better and my confidence is soaring.There have been some painfully sore mornings when every muscle in my body hurts but "No Pain No Gain", right? Last night as I was shaving my legs I had a big ol' smile on my face. I felt more slender, leaner, toned legs. YES it's working!!! It's the little things that make a whole lot of difference.

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You made me smile. Nice NSV! Way to go!!!
  • maritzarazo
    Options
    Thanks, I love seeing the transformation of my body and attitude. Looking forward to more "Little things" to come....
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful feeling isn't it! :) Keep going!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Those are great feelings! Way to go!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have worked out off and on for years but never have I felt as "into" working out as I have since starting back this time, so I completely understand your feelings! No physical changes so far and for the first time it's not getting me down.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Those little things are HUGE when making changes, so glad your confidence is soaring and you are noticing your hard work in so many ways! :drinker:

Sometimes the NSV (non-scale victories) are the most exciting of all!! :love:
  • irenematilda
    irenematilda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know just what you mean. The other night I was sitting on the bed chatting to my daughter, and as I looked over to her I caught a glance of my face in the mirror behind her. It was just a fleeting glimpse of my face as I knew it to look a decade ago, but I've been seeing it more and more often since. It makes a welcome change from all those times in recent years where I've looked in the mirror and seen my mother! Well done, and stick at it - it can only get even better :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!