LOOKING FOR FRIENDS :)

Options

Replies

• LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm always adding/accepting new friends!

I'd love to help support you. =]
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can add me anytime. :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I need the motivating friends as well.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I'm here....every day and always glad to give and receive the support!
  • bshaffer21149
    Options
    Hi glad to be friends and keep each other motivated.
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Hello All...feel free to add me as well as everyone in this link. Just signed up this week!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Signed up last week, excited to stay on goal with the support of so many others doing the same! Always need more friends to keep me inspired.
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi
    New this week as well :)
    Anyone wanting friends you can add me :)
  • menaisnassuos
    menaisnassuos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to Add me :) you and anyone else of this post...we could all use some motivation :)
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Cheryllyn. I'm looking for friends to so feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I am terrible support! I will tell you to eat chocolate and skip workouts, but I put alot of smiley faces in my messages so that's worth an add by itself, feel free to add me :)
  • paulperry7921
    Options
    Ditto! Looking for friends as well! I have a long journey ahead of me, so I need all the help & support I can get!

Take care,

Paul
  • cenahome
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would be happy to accept and give support, encouragement and a little push when needed! :tongue:
  • nolarun93
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Lauren feel free to add me anyone on here :)
  • Lauzenger99
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I'm on here every day and enjoy sharing motivation :)
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. im new here too. im trying to loose my second 100 this year
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Leann! Totally would love all of the friends I can get :) Who doesn't need encouragement and buddies!?!
  • judechalmers
    judechalmers Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren - I am more than happy to be your friend - Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • amyjoness
    Options
    me too! add me amyjoness
  • shelley_douglas
    Options
    Hi new to this and could do with some help finding it difficult to work out the calories for meals. Do I have to put all ingrediantss in seperate?? Add me if u want xx