My Own Challenge

Options
Ok I havent found any challenges to join so I decided to make my own. Feel free to join me but I am not tracking anyone but my self. By all means post ur updates once a week if you like. Just think of it as a little extra goal or use this for support. I have never set up a challenge before so Im not sure all the steps or what to say. I just figured some of you may like to join me on my journey. And God knows, if i can do it, so can you. I am 26 and weigh 326 (at my last weigh in) So here it is-

For the month of February I am challenging myself to do 8 hours of exercise.

Thats 2 hours per week. So I will check in different times thru the weeks to share how much time I have completed out of the 480 mins. I will start Feb 1st. Lets see what kinda difference this makes by Spring Break. I am personally hoping that in the month of Feb i will lose 10 lbs. Get ready.......Set..........

Replies

• jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    What type of exercise will you be doing?
  • cinb124
    cinb124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join you-- I get up at 4:00 am every morning to drive one hour to kickbox.. 6 days a week and I am NOT 24 anymore...
    I am in my 50+ but I am on a New Journey to be healthy!!! We can inspire each other!!!
    If I can do it!!! You can to!!!! start with 30 minutes a day my friend!!! or whatever you can!!!
    We will do this together~~~~~:smile:
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will be doing walk at home exercises by leslie sansoe i think her name is...maybe a lil wii fit.....i also have some zumba and core rythyms that i can do so i will have a variety....my biggest thing is just doing some form of exercise b/c i havent been doing anything for so long.....Good luck to everyone and this site i still say needs a LIKE button
  • shaggy1978
    Options
    starting is my gf so im in. ill get too much of a hard time. in fact she is typing this now and she is gonna push me. its my fault cuz i said i wanted to and now she is gonna make me do it. GL everyone:smile:
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    GO!!!
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    ok i been slackin....gettin a late start i guess is what we'll call it......so as of today im at 30 mins/ 480 mins
    my diary will call it 50 but its just cuz i have to count two different exercises to count what i been doin....so where is everyone else?
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    50min/480min
  • vernessie
    Options
    I will do Leslie Sanmone WALK too!! Starting today 30 mintues.
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    70/480 slowly gettin there...gotta do better.....^leslie is pretty cool. i like it cuz its easy to follow and its enough to get you goin but not enough to make u feel like ur gonna die
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    90/480.....still workin at it
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    105/480 i will do this!!! U can 2!!!
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    165/480 todays 60 mins brought to you by grocery shopping....:smile:
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    225/480:smile:
  • snickerdude
    snickerdude Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good work!!!
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    245/480
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    260/480 Where is everyone? I know you can do this! I am and Im not stopping!
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Still here. You're doing great!
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You're doing awesome... going to the gym myself now.
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    275/480 as of last night but im bout to add more
  • starting0vern09
    Options
    313/480 woohoo feel the burn