Just bought 30DS

Options
I just went out at lunch and bought Jillian Michaels 30ds and some hand weights. I'm sure this is going to kill me, but I'm going to try to push through it. Funny when I got to the check out, the cashier looked me up and down. It's ok though....I am really starting not to worry about what people think of me these days. Time to worry about myself for a change!

Replies

• jenniferwilcox
    Options
    That's right, you don't have to worry about other opinions! You are making a great step towards being healthy and you should be proud :). I bought the 30DS last month and just finished it and went on to some of Jillian's other DVD's. I got great results from the 30DS and I'm sure you will too. You will probably be very sore for the first 3 days but keep going! The soreness goes away after that and then you will be amazed at how strong you get! Great job and good luck with everything!
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I will also be buying it today or tomorrow!! Good luck! We got this!!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I loved the 30DS! I agree with the others, the first couple of days, you probably will be sore, but just keep going it gets better in a hurry. Every time I do one of Jillian's DVDs, they change the shape of my body (in a good way).

I recommend that you take measurements as well as your weight, before you start and then at the end. I was amazed at the inches lost.

I just started her Body Revolution (yesterday). I am hoping for another body change. I am on day 2 and my muscles are sore. Ah, that Jillian always puts me trough pain :tongue:
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    Good Girl!!! I have 2 more sessions to end the 30 day shred. I wish I would have taken measurements.
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's my punishment of choice, too. LOL I get bored too easily with following each level for too long, so I skip around between them. You hate her, but once you start seeing results, you also love her... but still kind of hate her. :)

Personally, I just tried out Level 3 for the first couple of times... and I really like that one the most! It's faster-paced and really feels like you're doing some damage.

Good luck, if I can do it, you can, too!! Feel free to 'friend' me and we can compare horror stories! lol
  • Anewstart2013
    Options
    I picked it up today when i was shopping cant wait to try it out tonight! Good luck with your 30DS journey!
  • Audrey308
    Options
    I just bought 30ds also! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow! Does anyone know how to figure out how many calories you burn from doing this video?
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I just ordered that, too! I'm kind of anal retentive about dates and times, so I think I'm going to start it on March 1st. Please feel free to add me if you want to compare notes!

10978449.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sweet_Mama81
    Sweet_Mama81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS yesterday and I am a little sore today. I weighed myself and took measurements and I can't wait to see the results of this 30 day torture...lol! Good luck to you!
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday...It should arrive on Tuesday... I can't wait to get started! Seeing everyones results on here really makes me think I can do this.
  • 4hguide
    Options
    You need to purchase a HRM (heart rate monitor). This will help you personally track your calories burned during any workout. Don't rely on what they say you will burn, each person is different.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am on day 4 of level one, IDK if any of you have a wii or I would think any gaming system, but all three levels are on you tube for free!! I downloaded you tube onto the game system and now I can do them on the tv or if you have a computer screen big enough that would work too! Just wanted to let you know incase you didn't already :)

Good luck to all of you and hope you find success with it!!
  • LM_hustle
    LM_hustle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have never hated someone as much as I hate Jillian. But dammit, she is the truth!
  • LM_hustle
    LM_hustle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ...and GOOD LUCK! Great first step!!!