Birthday Advice!

Options
OK.. so my birthday is on the 19th and to be quite honest I want to get smashed!! I have not drank in about 3 years as within those 3 years i have had two children. I know alcohol has loads of calories in it..buuttt.. should I just have this one day and really enjoy it?? What would you do??

Replies

• demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Be really good for the rest of the week. Hydrate ahead of time. As long as you don't crash your diet regularly, it shouldn't hurt your overall results.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Be really good for the rest of the week. Hydrate ahead of time. As long as you don't crash your diet regularly, it shouldn't hurt your overall results.

^^ This and enjoy your day.
  • tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's your day. Do what you wish.

It it were me, I'd enjoy myself and do whatever I want. I'd just be mentally prepared that if I gain, or don't lose any or whatever the outcome may be.

One day doesn't define the rest of your efforts throughout the year. It won't make or break you. Happy early bday!
  • cenahome
    Options
    It's your birthday, so have fun. You can choose lower calorie mixed drinks if it would make you feel better. Also, since you haven't had a drink in 3 years, it won't take as much to feel the effects.

Lots of water before you party, and have one between each cup of "mommy juice". Happy early birthday!
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT!!!!

But I would advise eating well and staying hydrated before, during and after your drinking.

Don't feel guilty,just make sure you get back on the wagon!