Sweet Snacks

Options
Hello Everyone,

My weakness is sweets. Does anyone know any snack bars that are good to eat at least once a day

Replies

• bgriffin73
    bgriffin73 Posts: 12
    Options
    The Kellogs protein bars are good and kinda low calorie.
  • eiretole
    eiretole Posts: 1
    Options
    Special K snack bars are 90 calories and are like eating a rice crispy treat. Same crunch and chew.
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate & oat fiber one bars. 100 cals.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Kashi TLC has a great line of chocolate granola bars. They aren't great for you, but they are better than the alternatives because they are higher in nutrients and fiber, even though they still have a bit of sugar and calories. They are delicius and I love every kind I've tried
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I also keep some of the Kashi Mocha bars on hand for when I have a sweet craving as they are only 130 calories, we also have the chocolate Jello pudding (make sure you get the right lower calorie ones tho) snacks handy for those evenings when we both crave a sweet.
    Lately my husband has been on a pineapple kick, they must be in season as they have been on sale everywhere lately. 1/2 cup of that works well too as they are super sweet!
  • bunnigun
    bunnigun Posts: 12
    Options
    Cliff and Luna bars can be sweet, but are marketed as energy bars -- so don't eat too many. I've got a recipe for berry pocket pies if you're interested.
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The jello sugar free puddings are good for the sweet tooth.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Try Quaker chewys they are only 90 calories and have a great variety .
  • mesa4
    mesa4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know you asked about a bar but fudge icecream bars hit the spot for me. They are also fat free.
  • mesa4
    mesa4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know you asked about a bar but fudge icecream bars hit the spot for me. They are also fat free.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I usually do fresh strawberries sliced, topped with light vanilla yogurt (love dannon) and 1/4 cup of rice crispies. Sweet, crunchy and healthy :) Fruit and yogurt parfait done at home
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Think Thin Bites - I love the Cookies & Cream. 100 calories, no sugar. Yummy. :)
  • MissKaay
    MissKaay Posts: 25
    Options
    Slim Fast, Peanut butter crunch, 100 calories, Pretty much a butterfinger.
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Special K protein bars and the Fiber One Oats and Peanut butter!! Great snack and sweet!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Kashi makes great bars. They are 140 calories and have 4 grams of fiber.....very tasty
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    I like Lara Bars. No sugar but very sweet because they are made with dates, nuts and fruit. Cashew Cookie is one of my favorites. All healthy ingredients! You can find them at Trader Joes and some grocery stores.
  • ashleyp35
    ashleyp35 Posts: 53
    Options
    Sure I would love that recipe. You can email me at ashleypowell_28@hotmail.com. Thank you very much
  • bunnigun
    bunnigun Posts: 12
    Options
    sent the recipe using MFP's inbox/mail system :smile:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I like Lara Bars. No sugar but very sweet because they are made with dates, nuts and fruit. Cashew Cookie is one of my favorites. All healthy ingredients! You can find them at Trader Joes and some grocery stores.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I eat one everyday :X LOL The Kashi Roll bars, and the Cliff Jr (Z bars) are tasty too and only 130 cals.