Need support. Been on a week and slipping

Options
Hey, I'm Rachel. 30yrs old. no kids. college student. out of shape. own worst enemy. This is my sixth day on here and I was going strong till yesterday. I'd like to make more friends so I can get all the support and advice I can.

Replies

• nicola19489
    nicola19489 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    same! if i dont have someone constantly with me encouraging i fail and reach for the takeaway menu! feel free to add me for mutual support! nicky
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    you can do it!! you will feel worse if you quit now!!! add me if you like!!! best of luck to you!!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Hi Rachel, feel free to add me and everyone on this link! We all need that extra push once in a while.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • kaykay047
    Options
    My job is actually to help people reach weight loss goals and encourage!! So feel free to add me :)
  • jseaward05
    jseaward05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    change up what you are doing if you are working out, dont do the same thing, if you go to fitnessblender.com they have a ton of diff work out videos that you can choose to target diff areas! dont stop!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41-year-old college student. Also no kids. Feel free to add me!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have also been on a week. There are always days that are an enticement to slip for sure, but jump right back on track and it won't hurt as much as you think. Just don't give up.