After a 2 week plateau.....

rachieb1013
rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
I've lost 3 more lbs this week! That brings my total to 14 lbs in 6 weeks! This is exactly the motivation I needed! I was getting slightly worried about myself these last 2 weeks...but I'm feeling GREAT today!!

Thanks guys for all your support all the time! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Rachel

Replies

• rachieb1013
    I've lost 3 more lbs this week! That brings my total to 14 lbs in 6 weeks! This is exactly the motivation I needed! I was getting slightly worried about myself these last 2 weeks...but I'm feeling GREAT today!!

Thanks guys for all your support all the time! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Rachel
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Great job :flowerforyou:

My last plateau lasted for 20 days.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Yey for you!!! Congrats on holding firm to your goals. It makes it easier to stay motivated when I see others staying with it during plateau times.

I think I'm in week four of not loosing, but still eating right, logging, drinking water, and trying to stay moving! It makes it so easy to stay on track when we have this place to log and chatter!
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Congratulations!! did you do something different or did your body just catch up?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Yey for you!!! Congrats on holding firm to your goals. It makes it easier to stay motivated when I see others staying with it during plateau times.

I think I'm in week four of not loosing, but still eating right, logging, drinking water, and trying to stay moving! It makes it so easy to stay on track when we have this place to log and chatter!

Ditto....minus the moving. The excercise bug won't bite and stay! Maybe today!

Congrats!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Congrats!! :drinker:
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    You can totally do it! Thanks for sharing, it is so inspiring.

:flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Great Job Girl!! Way to stay on track and show everyone that it works! That is the kind of motivation we all need!!!

Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    WTG!!!!! You go Girl !!! Thanks for the motivation.:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rachieb1013
    Congratulations!! did you do something different or did your body just catch up?

I was a little more conscientious about what I was eating and I think the rest of it was my body being sneaky sneaky! haha
  • That's so funny! I had a two week plateau as well and weighed in this morning, losing 2.5lbs! CRAZY what our bodies do sometimes! Congrats to you:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GRREEEEAAAAAT news!
    Keep up the GOOD work!

Kim
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    You rock! Congrats on losing and for not giving up! You go girl! :happy:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
    Great Job sticking with it! It looks like a lot of us moved thru a slow decline recently. It is a great feeling to know you kept it up and didn't give up!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    GREAT JOB ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!