1 month progress

Options
I started this journey 29 days ago, and when I first started I didn't believe in myself that I could do it, I thought it would be another failed attempt. Never did I think I would be where I am today. I love working out, I am slowly going outside my comfort zone of trying new meals and foods because I was so convinced that I could only eat this or that, but I have learned so much more than that. I seriously measure and weigh everything I eat. I drink over 100oz of water daily. So anyone who is struggling you can do this. You are worth it. I'm telling ya if I can do this, anyone can. I didn't technically have a before pic for when I first started, so I had to pick some from last summer but I still looked like that when I started! LOL

d4fc1423-e550-41be-83e8-57f255bcd6d8.jpg

Before: 8/9/12 and After: same outfit(2/6/13)
761df4f9-8489-453f-9651-e71640ada2dc.jpg

Replies

• cymrudebby
    cymrudebby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're doing great. Congratulations on your weight loss. I too am happy with my progress since joining this website, it's so much easier to track foods when Canadian items are available in the food journals. I find that if I pre-fill my next day's food journal after dinner when I'm not hungry , I do so much better as I don't have to obsess about food - I've already made my choices for the next day from the healthy foods that I have. Hope the rest of your weight loss journey goes as well as the start.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Hold on to that good feeling, it soon becomes addictive x
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference already!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look awesome! and thanks for the pep talk! :flowerforyou:
  • kmelissa02
    Options
    CONGRATS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • amyncrook
    Options
    Keep it up! You can reach those goals and when you feel like it is hopeless, just drink some water and remind yourself of what you have already done!
  • ktrichards06
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Finally figured out how to edit the pics! Sorry about that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!