Lunch ?

Options
2»

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    lol suggestion DONT GO lol , taco bell is my weakness, lol damn those meximelts! I make mine at home. Although Wendy's southwest taco salad is good , but I just get the salad and chili, skip the chip,sauce, and sour cream
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    SmartOnes....Rigatoni, Chicken, Broccoli, in creamy alfredo sauce...mmmm mmm good!! I love SmartOnes!!:wink:

They have so many to choose from, but that one is my fave!!:love:
  • mello
    Options
    oh man blazin that sounds heavenly! mmmm...I am going to the kfc/taco bell...any suggestions?! lol

Have you tried Taco Bell's Fresco menu? I just found out about it this weekend....it is soooo yummy, the chicken soft taco has only 4 grams of fat in it!!! BAsically there is no cheese or sour cream and it's been replace with pico. Very good!!!
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    Small bag of carrots and a turkey and swiss sandwich.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is the Lean Cuisine Parmesan crusted fish...oh maaaan is it good!
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    wheat bread, turkey and mustard (same ole thing!) LOL
    2 cups strawberries ----very yummy!! :tongue:
    I'm wanting something sweet and chocolatey though!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    oh man blazin that sounds heavenly! mmmm...I am going to the kfc/taco bell...any suggestions?! lol

Have you tried Taco Bell's Fresco menu? I just found out about it this weekend....it is soooo yummy, the chicken soft taco has only 4 grams of fat in it!!! BAsically there is no cheese or sour cream and it's been replace with pico. Very good!!!

Mmmm wonder if we have the fresco Menu here........ Ooh la la Taco Bell, my love here I come :love: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    man now I'm hungry... just got back from running errands on my lunch.. had to get a new phone... so I guess I had a blackberry for lunch :laugh:

gonna raid my desk now to see what I have.
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    thanks! I will definately check out the fresco menu....greasy fried chicken is calling my name though lmao
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Holy crap! lol I am definately not getting any greasy chicken...lol I just looked up some nutrition info, and I'm thinking a couple fresco style crunchy tacos should do the trick! lol
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    1 breast , skin removed is 190 cals, if ya eat the skin tack on another 100 cals. Hubby works for Twin Corp Canada and is an RGM at a KFC , I try try try to avoid it lol
  • mello
    Options
    Holy crap! lol I am definately not getting any greasy chicken...lol I just looked up some nutrition info, and I'm thinking a couple fresco style crunchy tacos should do the trick! lol

Great idea..*grin* The greasy chicken would only make you feel really sluggish this afternoon anyway. I think you'll like the fresco tacos....the are much more flavorful than I imagined. My problem was that I thought I needed more than I did, 2 of the soft chicken ones filled me up. My eyes have ALWAYS been bigger than my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My head hurts and not feeling hungry but had to eat or else I will be starving later on and will over eat...

2 Special K Red berries waffles
    peanut butter
    fluff