A funny story for the moms...

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
We are looking for a renter for our house and my husband told me that some people (we never met) want to come and take a looksee tonite. GREAT! So he calls and says he's meeting them at our local bar and that he'll be here soon. Soon could be anywhere from 10 mins to 45 mins. I told him to call me when they are on their way. I didn't say why and that was my mistake. My husband forgets to call and inform me that everyone is on their way. They walk in as I am pumping breastmilk for my son!!!!!!!!:noway:

I wanted to crawl under my couch and die. And yes, they saw. Gee, thanks hon. :blushing: :angry: :laugh:

Replies

• theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh no!!! Oh, husbands.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    hehe...that'll teach him! :laugh:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    OH NO!!!!! :noway: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    <
    would be sleeping alone tonight :grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was 9 months preggers with my 3rd child when I decided to lay out in the back yard in my 2 pc bathing suit. The other 2 lil ones where playing in the pool and I had lifted my top so the sun could "toughen them up" for nursing.

My brother and his 2 friends decided that was a great time to come pick up the john boat I had stored for them in our yard!!!

Welcome to the Mammary Yard!! :noway:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lmao!! I pumped exclusively for my son for 8 months and it was a lot of work - so I totally empathize with you!! I always had to be in a room with a locking door or else I would sit in front of the door so no one would come in!!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    You poor thing! I would have been mortified! I used to share an office with several people and was ALWAYS paranoid someone would walk in when I was pumping at work. My daughter is now 20 months old...and I am SO happy to not be pumping anymore!
  • Rensco
    Rensco Posts: 36
    Options
    Thank you for the laugh! Breastfeeding is SO worth it but also such a challenge! Gotta love husbands - they can be wonderful but I swear they're wired differently and just don't think! :laugh: