Looking for friends to “squeeze”….

Options
…For information (such thoughts)

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. I’ve been an active member of MFP since September and I finally decided that my FL needs to be expanded. I mean, yeah, I have wonderful friends, like a nutritionist (she is the best), a few cheerleaders (that love the WTG!), a few crazy ones that make me laugh with their comments, I think I even have one of those girl collectors (but I keep him around because is funny to see all the girls saying goodnight sweetie pie, good night pumpkin, good night honey poo, etc…)

Now, what I don’t have is friends that I can ask serious questions about weight lifting, form, and “how to” do certain things while lifting weights. I know that the forums are great, but let’s face it, everybody see the question, and everybody answers it… I know… weird, right…:wink: the truth is that I don’t want to post all my questions at the forums and receives 300 answers, it’s like reading 300 different books and then try to sort through all that information. Sooo, can you be my friend so I can ask you questions? * Raise my right hand* I promise to listen and implement the advice, eat my TDEE -20%, and not bug too much.

But only if you like to help, have experience with weight training (please more than a week), don’t get offended by a little Spanish here and there, and will not expect naked pictures of my chest (because I will not be sending any). Thanks….

P.S. I hope nobody get offended by my post because it is not my intention... :smile:

Replies