Poll : Which celebrity/person in the public eye

Options
Has your dream body/body you aspire to have?

For me, either Eva Longoria or Kourtney Kardashian, both are about the same height as me, I need to lose about another stone though!

Replies

• mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dora von teese! But I don't think I would ever get there! So I would have to say maybe someone like pink, she looks healthy and not to thin.
  • Ameythist
    Ameythist Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Billie Piper. She is absolutely gorgeous. I have a ways to go, but she is my inspiration.

billie-piper-1024x768-27717.jpg
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cheryl Cole
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Has your dream body/body you aspire to have?

For me, either Eva Longoria or Kourtney Kardashian, both are about the same height as me, I need to lose about another stone though!
    Eva that's why she's on my ticker. realistically I should have put salma hayek because i'm closer to her in the chest area, but I like eva more for her legs resemble mine more and her smile does too so I just like choosing her pics. i mean if salma only has the one part that resembles mine, i can't really see putting her body on here just for her chest alone? it's more about the torso, hips, thighs and legs areas for me so I go with Eva.

And thank you for giving me an excuse to put a cute valentiney pic of her in a red dress which just didn't work out as my ticker since it's horizontal. here she is...

1spl164936_001-wm900.jpg
  • debbayton
    Options
    Halle Berry -
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nzvgZ8K8Wns/Tcq4MmV_KEI/AAAAAAAAATM/gGbIy1PnE84/s1600/kelly-brook-bikini-004.jpg

Slim but still has her curves.

How do I post pics? HTML isn't working for me.
  • boulinoute
    Options
    Megan Fox!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Eva Longoria :D she's just so hot to me. and she's about the same height as me :)
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My dream body? Sarah Michelle Gellar.

My realistic body goal - just myself but smaller. There are no celebrity bodies that I actually think my body is meant to resemble, no matter what my weight gets down to.

I think that it's okay for me to get inspiration from healthy and fit celebrity bodies, but it's not necessarily healthy to really make that my goal.
  • stlkelz
    Options
    Salma Hayek or Eva Mendez. I do not want to lose my curves, just get leaner and tighten up!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez, Jennfier Aniston, Jessica Biel, Salma Hayek, Megan Fox, ummm many, many more, but any of these will do.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansson
  • dorasworld
    dorasworld Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SANDRA BULLOCK..!!!
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Emilie de Ravin

She is Belle in Once Upon a Time and was Claire on Lost.

We have similar features/structure and we're the exact same height (depending on source) so it's not particularly unrealistic.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansson

Same here.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    jessica alba
    kate upton
  • jnmscott
    Options
    I think Jennifer Love Hewitt or maybe Heather Graham.
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Billie Piper. She is absolutely gorgeous. I have a ways to go, but she is my inspiration.

billie-piper-1024x768-27717.jpg

I love Billie Piper... to get to kiss David Tennant just once would allow me to die happy.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sophia Vergara or Christina Hendricks. I like boobs. :laugh:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Miranda Kerr, I am afraid. However, I am not as small of a build and tend to build calf muscle and since I am not willing to keep on her sort of diet for life, not really fully attainable. Better to just aspire to be the best you that you can be, in the end.