Always Looking For Support And Friends!

Options
I joined MFP awhile back but fell off the wagon. I am back and ready to get serious about my weight loss and being healthy! I am always looking for people who would like support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me and we can work together to meet our goals!

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I like to give and receive support
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me....I also like to give and receive support!!!!
  • SallyMadonna33
    Options
    Me Too! I am fairly new (1 month today) and would like more friends for support, giving and receiving! I like to share food diary's as well.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Add me if you wish!
  • jbbannister7
    jbbannister7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP...on my third day of using AP so still trying to find my way around....I to have finally got it into my head "that's It" enough is enough...after yo yo dieting for 20 years I've put 3 stone back on in 2 years because as soon as I reached my goal I still wasn't happy with the result...and after years of trying to get help with tummy tuck Ect because of the lose skin...I've given in unless I pay private I'm stuck with it....so I'm now back on the road to losing the weight AGAIN.. and when I do reach my goal AGAIN.....I've just got to accept "I AM WHAT I AM".....I'm on the 1200.... And to be fair....it's not to bad at the moment.....but this time....I'm determined to eat healthier.....I want to feel good...I want energy...I want to not keep fighting with food..but I to need support....so hopefully we can support each other...Jane :smile:
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I've been a member of MFP for a couple years, kinda faded away, and now im here to stay this time. Looking to lose last 10 lbs or so ;) good luck!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - we can support each other!
  • hteapot
    hteapot Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone can :)
  • MaxsMomTN
    MaxsMomTN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I totally understand and I'm in the same boat. I'm determined this time to stay on track and look at this as a lifestyle change, and not a 'diet'. I'm sure we can do this, just need to keep with it and find support. I'll add you and maybe we can motivate each other.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give this post a "bump" :smile:
  • Rachelrcline
    Options
    Feel free to add if support is needed! Teacher trying to lose weight here lol :-)