Hello I am new :)

Options
Good day all,
My name is Genny and I am new to MFP. I am also a subscriber to another site that I pay for each month and I am not so happy with that program anymore. So here I am trying you all out to see if I have found my next weight loss family. This has been a 10 yr struggle for me and I am determined to make this year my healthiest. I just turned 30 last month and I would like to make this my decade. I have no regrets about my 20's, mind you, but I would like to finally get healthy for me.

That's about it for now. Thanks for reading. :)

Replies

• elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • jamiq
    jamiq Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Great choice. I came from another site that was really cumbersome. I like this one much better. Keep focusing on your "get healthy" goal. You can do it.:tongue:
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello I am not new here but I am starting up for the first time I kept in the backround because I was afraid of failure....I am stepping out and loving it!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Hello to you and welcome to MFP; it's a great tool for fitness.
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I started a few days ago myself, and I really like it so far ♥ Best of luck!
  • AlexandraNK
    AlexandraNK Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome!
  • gennybunny
    gennybunny Posts: 59
    Options
    Red5 I am so sorry, I added you as a friend then somehow you got deleted. Can you put in the request again? How do you request friends on this site?
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Yay!!!!

You know what I think about the site. Now you just have to find out for yourself.

She is a great inspiration. I've seen her workout everyday at lunch time. She means business.
  • clairemullis
    Options
    Welcome! I just started here not too long ago. I love it! Good luck on your journey. You can do it!! :happy:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!!