Fitbit Users ..

Options
Hi,

Just wanted to know how close do u match the calorie intake with MFP calorie allocation.My fitbit shows i burn anywhere from 2800 to 3200 calories a day based on my activity level.On food log left to eat i always have more 800 calories no matter i eat around 1800 to 2000.Shud i be eating more as i am on a pleatuea ...Pls any advice wud really help.

Replies

• runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Have you matched your rate of loss (1 lb per week, etc) on Fitbit to what you're set at on MFP? If you have (if you're set to lose 1 lb per week on both MFP and Fitbit) then you should probably be eating more. I eat what my Fitbit tells me to, it's been working pretty well so far--haven't stalled at all in the last four weeks.
  • Ashraz
    Ashraz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah i have set it up the same on both i just went back and double checked still i dont understand .Thanks for the reply running:)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Look at MFP HOme page, then goals, then at the right it shows calories burned from normal activity.

This is what the fitbit calories are compared to.

If you are contstantly getting extra calories, you may need to increase your MFP activity level.

MFP sedentary is really very sedentary, and you are probably closer to lightly active if you are getting extra calories every day.
  • Ashraz
    Ashraz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply lady that was quite helpful i went back and checked itz already at Active level. I do burn around 800 calories doing kickboxing and other exercise and do login on the MFP .