Whats for Dinner??? Help

Options
chette78
chette78 Posts: 82 Member
I need to make something Quick and Healthy for dinner Its just my boyfriend and myself.......Please Help...No Seafood...Im allergic:) Sick of same ole Thing....

Replies

• mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Crustless Quiche - Broccoli and Cheese

Soft Tacos
  • rluedtke
    Options
    cheese tortellini with chicken breast fillets, sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini and spinach in a tomato sauce.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Are you allergic to all seafood or just shellfish?

But either way....turkey chili, turkey tacos, "Fried" baked Chicken (actually a lot less calories than it sounds lol).

For sides...Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic, any veggie.

For dessert.....sugar free pudding.
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Taco salad
  • vanracer
    vanracer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ground pork and apple sliders and sweet potato chips
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Zucchini, broccoli, yellow squash, carrots, chicken, chopped up stir fried with a little teriyaki sauce. Delicious and super low cal plus packed with nutrition (and it takes maybe 20 minutes to make).
  • marmad
    Options
    Brown rice with chicken, red/orange peppers and a small salad
  • leradoms
    leradoms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm totally having this (brown rice, chicken, peppers) for dinner tonight! It's already in the slow cooker.
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Zucchini, broccoli, yellow squash, carrots, chicken, chopped up stir fried with a little teriyaki sauce. Delicious and super low cal plus packed with nutrition (and it takes maybe 20 minutes to make).

sounds yummy! great quick meal!!
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Stuffed bell peppers with extra-lean ground beef or turkey, chopped onion & tomato, and a sprinkling of low-fat cheese on top.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Stuffed Bell Peppers! :smile:
  • lisa2826
    Options
    Pizza stuffed chicken breast! take 4 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded thin mix 1/4 cup moz cheese, 1/4 tablespoon italian spice mix and 1/4 cup pizza sauce till incorperated, divide it up between chicken. roll up secure with tooth picks, top with 1/4 cup pizza sauce and 2 pieces of turkey pepperoni each and bake at 350 for about 30 mins. have with salad. its great. had it tonight!
  • thelibear
    Options
    For the people eating the red bell peppers, chicken, and rice -- is there a particular recipe you're using? It sounds delicious!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just made this:

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/laura-calder/basque-eggs-my-way.html

If you want meat or chicken instead of eggs, it makes a really good sauce, full of vegetables and lots of fresh flavour.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    breakfast burritos =)
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pork tenderloin, salad and brussels sprouts. 10 minutes of prep and 20 minutes of baking. Brussels sprouts go in the microwave with just a little butter for five minutes.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    BBQ bacon cheese burger
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf muffins! It's what we're having :)
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm making Giada at Home Spicy Chicken Tenders with some homemade sweet potato fries.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/spicy-chicken-tenders-with-honey-mustard-recipe/index.html

tomorrow I'm doing fiesta chicken in the crock pot
    4 chicken breasts
    1 can Rotel
    1 can (drained & rinsed) black beans
    cook on low for 8 hours.
    I'll put in a tortilla and top with salsa and light sour cream, but I would think this would be good over brown rice or a salad.