Anyone do the 5K Zombie run?

Options
One of the fitness instructors at my gym told me about the 5K Zombie run and I think I would like to try it. Has anyone done it before? If so how was it? Give me some details please.

-Thanks

Replies

• thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of this app. I like it because I find it more interesting than the other C25K, but I do wonder about their schedule. Seemed to me that there are big jumps instead of gradually building you up, but I'm only on week three. My opinion may change in time.
  • tabathar
    tabathar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started it today with my Husband. So far I like it! I have their other app also and I loved it. I haven't run in a while so I needed something that could help get me into shape. I like being able to listen to my own music and someone telling me when to run and when to walk. I think I am going to put the other app on the sideline till I get done with the 5K.
  • Piper911
    Piper911 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the app zombie run? or the actual 5k race where zombies chase you? My goal is to do the race next year! I had friends that did it and said it was a blast! If I'm not fit enough to run whole race I may sign up to be a zombie