A small personal victory

Options
It's not much, but seeing as I gained almost 60lbs with my last pregnancy… I was in Target yesterday looking for some new maternity stuff, including a maternity swim top because everything I have is from my last pregnancy and is starting to get stretched out and wearing thin. Their maternity selection was absolutely pathetic, and there was nothing in the way of maternity bathing suits. I thought about buying something plus size, but then I saw some regular sized skirts with folded panels at the waist, so I bought one. Lo and behold, it fits! It fits my growing baby bump, it fits my bum, and it's a regular size (XL) not plus size or maternity!! And the coolest thing is, the folded panel can be raised up, and there's plenty of room as my belly gets bigger! Hells yeah to the gym and not gaining any pregnancy weight!!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!