Looking for friends, support, 35 to 55 yrs old

Options
Looking for guys and women trying to lose some weight and get back in shape. Lets exchange ideas and motivate each other. I am in Charleston SC if anyone else is around let me know.

Replies

• blueblood1
    blueblood1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well my friend we just became friends here on MFP a couple of days ago. I live in Maryland. I started to try watching and reducing my weight in August of 2012. I opened up to help from MFP folks in September 2012.

Getting back into a more comfortable weight range and having more invigorating energy was important to me.
    I'm not one to open up in this kinda format. I decided it might help with my goals, and I could maybe help others as I moved forward:)

A good foundation with positive encoragement I think is a welcome to anyone at any point in this quest (at least I hope).
    Patience and persistence along with great motivation from my friends is the key for me!

I have your back and that is not said very lightly. Take care and thanks for allowing me into your group of friends.

Peace....
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    set friend request =)
  • mrkey143
    Options
    it really helps when you got friends cheering you on. I just back from a wonderful hike around my little small town here in White Rock , New Mexico. How was your weekend?
  • soullightprisms
    Options
    I just joined the site this week. I am in North Myrtle Beach, if you would like to add me. I am looking for friends to support me also
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am in Houston, TX via Yonkers, New York.

I am 5'4'', and I currently weigh 222.6 pounds. I am committed to losing 20 more pounds by December, 2013, and I would love to join your group.

I am 58 years old; Hope that's OK!!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Add me -- 42 living in Metro Atlanta. I have another 60 pounds to go -- I have already lost 40!!