hello forum!!!

Options
tameka1220
tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
hello tameka!! LOL! that's what i picture everyone saying. Ok, i had my page for a couple months now. Just now getting the hang of it and using it to my advantage! Luv the calorie and meal tracker. it makes my challenge sooo much easier. I've been on my new way of living since march, so far i lost 20lbs. I did a low carb diet and then a lemonaid cleanse recently. So far so good. Now I wanna knuckle down on the calorie thing, it makes sense, consume less calories, lose weight. Duuuuh! Oh and i'm getting up at 3:30am to work out too. Now that's insanity!

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    HI there and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your current weightloss thats fantastic!

This is a great forum and is the perfect place for someone like you...you sound like a great, fun person :flowerforyou:
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Thanks Ms. Nat! I like the name! Yeah I luv having fun! I plan to use this site to my advantage
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :laugh: LOL I love your thinking! You made me smile and honestly with my life right now I need that.:cry: I am glad that you love the site. ME TOO! It's more than just counting cals...it a support network. We are no longer alone...I LOVE THAT! Anyways I wish you the best of luck! HEIDI:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey...great weight loss!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    :laugh: LOL I love your thinking! You made me smile and honestly with my life right now I need that.:cry: I am glad that you love the site. ME TOO! It's more than just counting cals...it a support network. We are no longer alone...I LOVE THAT! Anyways I wish you the best of luck! HEIDI:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Heidi,

Making people smile is what i do best! Glad I could brighten ur day! 27lbs lost?! Thats excellent! Keep up the good work.
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Hey...great weight loss!

Hi K!

Was that for me? If it was thank you!
  • hollymires
    hollymires Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far! That is awesome! What kind of exercising are you doing when you wake up BEFORE the crack of dawn?? lol I wish I could make myself do that! I am too lazy...hahaha.
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome & congrats on your accomplishment. Keep up the good work!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far! That is awesome! What kind of exercising are you doing when you wake up BEFORE the crack of dawn?? lol I wish I could make myself do that! I am too lazy...hahaha.

Hi Holly!

Thanks! Im doing the elliptical now. I wanna tone, but i have more to lose more 1st. Imma morning workout person. If i don't workout in the morning, by the time i get home and dealing with the teens, working out is out the window lol!!!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Welcome & congrats on your accomplishment. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Reign!! Luv your name too!!
  • CAGOMEA
    CAGOMEA Posts: 27
    Options
    HEY ERR BODY!! I JUST JOINED AND IM READY TA LOOSE SOME POUNDS!! I JUST WANTED TO STOP IN THO. MAYBE SOME OF YOU CAN BE MY FRIENDS?? I SHO DONT KNO HOW TA ADD YA THO. LOL. WE CAN GET FIT TOGETHER. TTYL!!:happy:

♥KIT K@T♥
  • tameka1220
    Options
    HEY ERR BODY!! I JUST JOINED AND IM READY TA LOOSE SOME POUNDS!! I JUST WANTED TO STOP IN THO. MAYBE SOME OF YOU CAN BE MY FRIENDS?? I SHO DONT KNO HOW TA ADD YA THO. LOL. WE CAN GET FIT TOGETHER. TTYL!!:happy:

♥KIT K@T♥

Hi Kit! Welcome! This sight is awesome! I'll send you an add friend request. it will pop up on ur home page
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Hello Tameka...congrats on your 20lbs...as for waking up at 3:30 AM to workout...I take my hat off to you...

B
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Hello Tameka...congrats on your 20lbs...as for waking up at 3:30 AM to workout...I take my hat off to you...

B

Thank you!!! Yeah I have to be at work at 5 or 6am. so early morning workouts are better for me.
  • wowchica
    wowchica Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to this site and new to dieting so far I have lost 9 pounds in 3 days! I am loving my new diet and cannot wait to meet my weightloss goals. I have never been so motivated. I cannot wait to be a hot (healthy) mama!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to this site and new to dieting so far I have lost 9 pounds in 3 days! I am loving my new diet and cannot wait to meet my weightloss goals. I have never been so motivated. I cannot wait to be a hot (healthy) mama!

wowchica is right!!! 9lbs in 3 days? What the helli-copter did you do? Oh and welcome!
  • wowchica
    Options
    The diet I am on is at hcgdietinanutshell.com its crazy and complicated but i am having fun!
  • wowchica
    Options
    total is 13 pounds in 4 days....today i didnt lose anything but we will see what the scale says in the morning!
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow Good for you on staying on track, and getting up so dang early!! wow! Well I hope things go well for you, and it seems they already are! :happy: