Mom Friends Wanted

Options
Hi, I am the mother of 2 boys, ages 3 and 5...looking for some mom friends that can relate to my crazy life :laugh:

Replies

• maab12
    maab12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 yearold boy and baby number 2 will be here in about 5.5 weeks feel free to add me.
  • staceyspassion
    staceyspassion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG I so feel your crazy life. it doesnt stop! I have a 5 and 7 year old and work like crazy. Its never stop mode in our house! You can add me if you'd like :)
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mom of only one, but she's my silly, very exhausting (at times) 2 year old! Also work full time, have a hubby who could definitely serve as kid number 2 most days and a house! LOL I get crazy. lol Feel free to add me, looking forward to getting to know you.
  • dixiemamamia
    dixiemamamia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a Mom to an 11 year old girl and 15 year old boy. I may not be in the same daily mayhem that you are experiencing but boy oh boy do I understand. Some days I think that the teenagers are worse and then I remember....... Hang in there! you can do this and you deserve to take care of yourself! good luck add me as a friend if you want.
  • Mtnmama2021
    Mtnmama2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI! I am a SAHM of two kids....girls, 5 and 8. My youngest is in part time Kindy this year. This past year was my first staying home full time. Previously, I had worked full time. This is my first attempt at counting calories and getting aggressive about losing weight but I am excited! :)
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can totally feel your craziness!!!! i am currently on mat leave so not working but a mom to 3 boys!!!! 11,3 and a 4 month old. Feel free to add me if you'd like or any other moms. My name is Danielle
  • zviap37
    zviap37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a soon to be 5 year old girl and soon to be 1 year old boy. I have a feeling we have similar craziness. Feel free to add me.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 12, going on 25 yr old girl, and a 10 yr old boy, plus I also have a daycare so my home is always crazy, anyone can add me
  • ChoklitCherry
    ChoklitCherry Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It is my first attempt too...good luck
  • Schuemee
    Options
    Ohh boy, Yes I can relate! My kids are 6 and 7 being 15 months apart.....oh those toddler years were tough! I have to say, I don't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it looks like we all have good company! Lol add me if you like :)
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I totally understand the chaos!! I have a 2 year old and a 4.5 month old!! Man do I ever get busy and forget about myself!!
  • laurenc42
    laurenc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've got a two and a half year old girl. Does get crazy even with just one.
  • decoma81
    Options
    my boys are almost 11 & 6, wow do they keep me going!!! Add me if you like, the support and company the better!!!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I so get it! I'm a full time college student and mom with three crazy boys! They are 7, 9, & 11. They keep me young and on my toes! Feel free to add :)
  • bribell89
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a single mom to a very energetic 5 year old boy.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 year old boy and a 7 year old daughter ........feel free to add me ..........and good luck on your healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • DaisyMae84
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 kiddos. My daughters are 9 and 6, and my son is 4. Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • susan954
    Options
    You can add me. I am mom to 3 fantastic boys, age 19, 14, and 12. Kind of past the age yours are, but I certainly remember those days. (Sorry to say, the noise and action hasn't died down any.)
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Feel free to add me!
  • pgh_blkngld
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of a 6yr old, a 8yr old and a 10yr old. The craziness is just beginning! :smile:
    Feel free to add me.