Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom to 2 little girls. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • april1126
    april1126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 9yr and 6yr old girls they keep me busy from the minute I walk in from work it is non stop until they go to bed then I get to relax.I try to work out after I put them on the bus . feel free to add me
  • JenPock
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I'm a sahm to my two babies and can relate to the chaos of the family life :). It's always good to have some Mommy friends to relate to :).
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Have a 3yr old. Feel free to add me!
  • banana_ann
    Options
    Hello, I am a mom of a 2 year old and a 10 month old (18 months apart). Yikes! Yes, it is a crazy life. Nobody told me about these fun toddler years :)

I'm new on here so if anyone would like to add me please do.
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! 4 (with ADHD!) and 3 year old boys, 1 year old girl...craziness check check! ;)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have a 7, 6, 5, and 2 year old! Feel Free to add me:)
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have the wild 10 year old... LOL... keeps me on my toes! Some days I wonder how I do it with one... and then remember that there are people who do it with more than one.
    Feel free to add me.
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to three boys, a three, two, and .5 year old. I can relate. Add away. :)
  • lazy8ee
    lazy8ee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mom of 2 boys, (5 & 3 years old) add me and let's support each other
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 1 year old (March) and an almost 3 year old (May), they certainly make life interesting! lol
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom of a 5 yr old girl going on 30. Work full time, go to school, and have a bf...who at times might as well be another kid lol
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    (To everyone, not just to op)
    I am 25 year old mother of a beautiful 4 year old(5 in march)

I have about 14 lb to lose to start.

I am a college student in addition to that and am on campus from about 930am-9pm twice a week.

And I also recently quit smoking: @5 days 20hrs!

I really could use some more support and people to give support to, if you can relate, please add me :)

If your diary isn't open and you never comment on anyone's posts please don't bother, I don't need higher numbers of friends I need some people to relate to!
  • angiemo80
    Options
    Hi! I've only been on MFP for a couple of weeks, but I love the support system! I am a SAHM mom to 3 (9, 6, and 4). I love to meet new people, feel free to add me. :)
  • deb415ca
    deb415ca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom of 2 teenage girls, and am new to mfp - still learning how to use this site. It took me 10 years to lose my 40 lbs of "pregnancy" weight... I wish I'd done this sooner!