Newbie- I'm new

Options
Hello all! I'm new to the site and I can't say how much I enjoy the content here on this site. I hope to acheive and maintain my weight loss goals. I moved from California to Louisiana and began to become addicted to food. Can you blame me? The food in the Cajun country is the BOMB! I'm pleased to say that I've made a turn around following a new diet plan for nearly a month now. I will be reading any and all informational articles and posts so please share weight loss secrets and tips if you can.

Thank you!

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on already being on plan. This is a great site, I am sure you will find it a valuable tool.
  • FSHFUD
    FSHFUD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Personally I think the best thing is to stick with it. Eat what you like in moderation and also try and eat whole healthy foods that feed your body. I didn't loose any weight for the first 4 weeks. I actually gained weight and I am very active. Now a few months in the weight comes off every week as expected. It almost feels like it is going to stop but it doesn't. Good Luck stick to it and make sure you eat at least 1200 calories per day. That is a huge part of this. Don't starve yourself it doesn't help.
  • debmichaud
    debmichaud Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome!