Looking for some moral support!

Options
Looking for some friends to help me on this journey!

Replies

• dawmmarie79
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... would love to have some friends so I don't feel so along in this journey :)
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivation! And I'm always up to do the motivating too! :-)
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    II am friending both ya'll so take that. :P
  • mandjallen
    Options
    Couldn't we all use moral support? Add me! - mandjallen :)
  • jenncoad
    jenncoad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be there if you need it. Get on every day to track, but don't always check the boards. Will do my best. :wink:
  • puggzley6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5 feet tall and a bit overweight and looking to get healthy! I am up for talking and plan on checking messages daily and help anyone else to the best of my ability!
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!! =)
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Be glad to help.
  • usmc73
    usmc73 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me, im very knowledgeable, and im on here almost every day so i can answer any questions anyone has. im currently deployed with nothing better to do beside workout lol
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. This is a great community of people on the same journey to a better lifestyle. Some will move faster than others, while some may feel they are not making any progress. But they are!! As long you don't give up you will not fail. I'm on daily posting for support and hopefully motivating my Pals. Please don't feel like you are alone, we are out here to help, support and the occasional butt kick if you need it. Good luck on this, our journey. Nearing 400 days on MFP. :smile:
  • sistrmoon
    Options
    Hi I just started yesterday I joined in 2011 with a phone app that lasted a day so now I am online and trying to mold a better me and could use all the friends and support I can get .
  • toytoy716
    Options
    Same here. I cannot do this by myself. Add me too.
  • klmetcalf89
    klmetcalf89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    right there with you.. It can be hard to stay motivated when your only motivation is yourself. Feel free to add me.
  • Mtnmama2021
    Mtnmama2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah for moral support! It's SO tough to stay motivated. This is only my second day and I find myself obsessed with the food/calorie counting thing. EEEEK! Seems like such a long journey ahead.
  • AmbiBambixo
    AmbiBambixo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! :) I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET!
  • RCasabal
    RCasabal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. \looking to lose weight and show my daughter a healthier lifestyle. I have a long ways to go.. and also need support.:smile:
  • ddbowman
    ddbowman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile: I AM HERE FOR YOU! THIS IS TOUGH FOR ALL OF US BUT YOU CAN DO THIS!
    I HAVE LOST 10LBS SINCE JANUARY 8TH AND THAT IS DARN GOOD!
  • Tanikipants
    Tanikipants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get some of my friends on to this site but no luck, would also love to have added support/motivation. I have been on MFP for just shy of a month now and loving it, can be a little addictive though!
  • ddbowman
    ddbowman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I AM HERE FOR YOU! THIS IS TOUGH FOR ALL OF US BUT YOU CAN DO THIS!
    I HAVE LOST 10LBS SINCE JANUARY 8TH AND THAT IS DARN GOOD! :smile: