little bitty NSV

Options
icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
I work at a small college, and today at lunch some sorority was selling those rubber bracelets that you see as a benefit. Nice, I thought, but it will never fit me - but I'll donate a few bucks anyway for a colleague's sick daughter.

It fits!

I know...I know. It's not a big thing, but lately I haven't seen much to motivate me so all the little things count!

Replies

• Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wooo hooo!! every little bit counts keep up the burn!!:happy:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yep, every little motivation helps.... my daughter wants to be able to wear bracelets and necklaces without extenders. Forget what the scales say, she wants her jewerly! I say ... go girl go!
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Nice job! My wedding band is getting too big YAY!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! That is a big NSV as in you will remember it:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I work at a small college, and today at lunch some sorority was selling those rubber bracelets that you see as a benefit. Nice, I thought, but it will never fit me - but I'll donate a few bucks anyway for a colleague's sick daughter.

It fits!

I know...I know. It's not a big thing, but lately I haven't seen much to motivate me so all the little things count!

I actually think that's a pretty big deal! If you lost on your WRIST imagine all the other inches that are flying off of more puffy parts? Good for you!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a little bitty NSV
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You have lost 94lbs that is why! You're doing great.
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is a big deal! Woo-hoo! :wink:
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great Great Great!!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I also think that is a big deal. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    That's friggen awesome. Don't downplay your achievements! Flaunt your success!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Helping fellow man and seeing the results of your efforts? THAT'S A TOTAL WIN! Congrats! :D
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Helping fellow man and seeing the results of your efforts? THAT'S A TOTAL WIN! Congrats! :D

QFT

Way to go, OP!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo !!! that is great and not a little bitty NSV like everyone said every little thing counts so congrats keep up the great work :)
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yay!! Happy for you - even the tiny victories are worth celebrating. Keep on going and don't give up! You're doing awesome.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing awesome and this NSV is special. Thank you for sharing.
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's little things like that that can make such a huge difference and give us a little extra boost to keep going.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

It fits!

^This!
    Keep up the great work!
    I actually think that's a pretty big deal! If you lost on your WRIST imagine all the other inches that are flying off of more puffy parts? Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!