Hit my first goal today!

Options
I hit my first goal today of 165lbs! Here's a pic from my heaviest weight and then now. Sorry for the quality, but it shows just how much 30 pounds can do! Now to work on my next goal of an extra 10 pounds to 155!

fff4d51a-75b8-4dd1-9559-1d6df1fd8507_zpsf42bc79c.jpg

Replies

• Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Great job reaching your goal! Keep it up and you will be at your next goal in no time!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done.
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. Now try a photo of you wearing a big smile. You deserve to look happy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow that really is a big difference. Who would have though 30 little pounds could look so good. This inspires me to reach my midpoint goal in summertime and be different enough to get reactions.
  • 3saLarson
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Arianwyn_T
    Options
    Congratulations, that is so amazing :) And good luck with your new goal!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Great job reaching your goal! Keep it up and you will be at your next goal in no time!
    [/quote
    totally agree with this. you will do it. good for you for your progress so far. you look great. good luck on reaching your next goal.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love goal successes!
  • zyencken
    Options
    good job!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

And a side note - it would take me 5 years to grow that much hair. I'm envious!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, congratulations on reaching your goal.
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! You look great! Awesome!!
  • bigredvic
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AWESOME!!!!
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Haha, It's been about...8 years since the first pic, though I didn't have many good pictures taken of me. The only reason I had that one was for a self-portrait project in college XD. Didn't change much until after college, so it still kind of works for my before pic. However, I grew my hair out in about 2 - 3 years after that picture. :-P
  • Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!