My first NSV :):):)

Options
This is my second time doing MFP, and I like to think that I'm going about it in a much better way this time. I'm much more focused on getting HEALTHY instead of just getting skinny. So as a result, I've started to focus on running. Given, I just use a treadmill, and am drenched in sweat within the first few minutes, but still, it's something. Anyways, today I was able to run 3 miles in 30 minutes without stopping! Might seem like a small victory, but it totally made my day :) hope everyone had a successful day today as well!

Replies

• gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    You are doing great.... keep it up!!

And you are so similar to me.. even i started MFP for third time now and with the same idea to be HEALTHY and not just SKINNY :)

Good Luck :)
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • foremaar012
    Options
    wow that's great! Keep up the good work
  • callielizabethrocks
    Options
    That is an amazing goal and I think I am going to steal it! I'm currently training for a 5K and I'll be ready for that by April--but it didn't occur to me to set a time goal. So I'll shoot for finishing in 36 and getting down to doing a 5k in 30 by June.

Thanks for the motivation!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Amazing victory! I cant run to save my life! Great change of focus too, I think thats why I always fell down because skinny was the aim. Not anymore!
    Well done, keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ...today I was able to run 3 miles in 30 minutes without stopping! Might seem like a small victory, but it totally made my day :)

That is NOT a small victory. Congratulations!! Keep up the great work! Keep going! :D What a great feeling that has to be!
  • weightloser122
    Options
    i love running! great job =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!