My Band of Motivation

Options
Sharing this here because I put it on my home wall and I inspired two other people to do the same. Maybe by posting here I can help someone else keep their motivation and drive to lose weight!

been looking at some numbers and got some motivation.... in 24 days I turn 25. I weigh right now 207.4 pounds. I do NOT want to see 25 in the 200s still. so... in 24 days I have a goal of losing 8 pounds. I also want to lose an inch off my waist and hips and do one full pull up with no assist at all.

My main goal though is those pounds... so! to help motivate me and remind me every moment of that goal I have put 8 hair ties on my arm. one white and 7 blue. the white one is the P90X work out. each blue is 10 more minutes of solid workout...weather that is jogging, jumping jacks, pushups, sit ups or any combo. 10 nonstop minutes of working out.

Each day these will start on my left arm and as I do each one they will move to my right. I can no go to bed each night untill all bands have moved over. when I drop a pound my bands will change from blue to red showing that pound is gone.

bandsfe.jpg

Replies

• YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    bumping for more people to see and maybe it help then!

also one band is now RED!!!!!!1 woot!!!!!!! the system works!