:( confused:(

Options
can someone help please...iv been reading alot of diffrent things on here about calories ect....im im eating 1200 calories a day and i only do very little exercise will iloose weight!?

Replies

• bucket1107
    Options
    Nat what age/weight/height are you?
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ignore the rest, until you've actually trialed the calories for at least 3 weeks. From there, make your own decision whether or not it works.
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    1m 24..163lb n 4ft9
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I walk once in a while, im at 1200 cal.. and lost.
  • bucket1107
    Options
    You should start to lose some weight just by reducing your intake to 1200.

Adding some light exercise, however minor, will boost this.
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    Options
    Oh god....I can't even imagine the responses you are going to get. Yes, you will lose weight, but I also imagine you are going to lose more lean body mass than you want to. I'm a big believer that low calorie dieters....it's much more important what kinds of food you eat, etc.

Any reason why you aren't exercising at all? Send me a message...and we'll chat.
    thanks, i do exercise but only walking i was for around 3 hours a days all together, i start exercis class on monday :)...yeah i do try and eat a well balanced diet too, jus alot of the pages on here get me cofused
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    just a lot of the pages on here get me confused

Yea, me too. So many strong advocates for what they believe. But find what works for you and follow it. There are others who will share your methods.

My method is very low carb. I know how many carbs a day I need to stay within in order to achieve wight loss, and I know the research behind the effective of my diet. I didn't get that research from this site.

Think of this site as a social networking site for those of like mind, and trust yourself to find out what YOUR body wants and needs.
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    Options
    yeah true thanks :)