Plans for the weekend?

Options
melcookson
melcookson Posts: 146 Member
My husband and I are supposed to be going to Stratford on Avon for the weekend with friends but he has a sickness bug, hope he gets better by tomorrow!

What are everyone's plans for the upcoming weekend?

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    This weekend will be the first quiet (no guests) weekend in a while. Saturday we are going to go a matinee. (Stand Up Guys or Bullet to the Head). Then maybe a motorcyle ride (weather permitting), ffollowed by a BBQ. Sunday I have a soccer game.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get a couple of nice walks in, some other exercises & catch up on some course work, hopefully see some family too :)
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hopfully will be decorating my bedroom. cant wait to have it nice and lovely
    also going for few long walks with dogs and also spending quilty time with my fam :heart:
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Taking my little one to the pictures :-)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Saturday im hockeying, and sunday i have a rugby match!! if we win we are through to the final!!!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    A 26 mile round trip to take my son football training sat morning , and a 68 mile round trip on sun for his match :smile:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to have a "date night" with my 8 year old. But I've come down with a terrible cold, so hoping I feel better and don't disappoint him.
  • Doingitforme72
    Options
    My band has a show on Saturday
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I GET TO WORK ALL WEEKEND MY LIFE IS SO FUN WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Shaking off this cold so that I can see my beautiful baby nephew 'Beau' again. Also my husbands birthday celebrations - family dinner :)
  • Jonesyuno
    Options
    I live in Maine, so, planning to get snowed in tomorrow, and spend the following 2 days digging out again. Happy weekend all!
  • Katiediddle74
    Options
    Nothing exciting I suppose!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Working Saturday morning, gym when I finish and 9.5 Mile walk Sunday :happy: other than that nothing much

Andy
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Nothing planned for a change, usually its jam packed.
    Church Sunday so I'll need to do baking for that at some point.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Flying to NY tomorrow for business. Just in time for snow! :grumble:
  • akhilton
    Options
    I need to do a 16k run for my Half Marathon training, that will be Saturday.

Then Sunday I am going to a baking group! LOL... not inkeeping with the diet AT ALL!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Working out Saturday, taking the boy to the skate park as well...Sunday eating out at a nice fish restaurant in town. Damn we had to put that off two weeks past already...oh and lots of sleep hopefully, I have a nasty cold and I want rid of it asap!