Good-bye 200's

Options
mommyhof3
mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
Hello onederland! Weighed in this morning and I lost another pound to take me below 200lbs! Had to weigh myself twice just to make sure it wasn't just the scale :happy:

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hello onederland! Weighed in this morning and I lost another pound to take me below 200lbs! Had to weigh myself twice just to make sure it wasn't just the scale :happy:
    You ROCK!! Hard works sure pays off doesn't it!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

Great job, bet you feel better than AWESOME, huge milestones always feel so great:smokin:

Becca:heart:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Nope I am doing P90x and loving every sweaty step of it lol
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Great Job!! :glasses:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats!! I hope to join you there fairly soon!!
  • JasonMan
    JasonMan Posts: 16
    Options
    congrats thats great. I just broke 200 myself and now am in the 180's. It feels great bst of luck to you
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Nope I am doing P90x and loving every sweaty step of it lol
    Oh oh oh, yes, my mistake, I knew that, I used the wrong name, I knew I saw your update. Sorry:laugh: :blushing:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I know you've worked sooo hard. :happy:
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to see this day myself. I just dipped under 250 myself. I haven't been this weight since my senior year in high school (10 years ago)
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous. I am also impressed with how many inches you have lost too.:flowerforyou:
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! Congratulations to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!