10 lbs down and 1 cup size down

Options
Was worried about losing my boobs but it actually feels better. Went from 36 C to 36 B. Unfortunately before I gainer weight I was an A so that's probably where I'll end up but that's Ok

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Pics, or it didn't happen! :laugh:

Seriously, congrats though!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Got a question. How on Earth do you determine your cup size? I'm currently wearing a 40C, but I'm down to 131 pounds. Should I be going a lot smaller at this point, because I'm not so certain.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options

^^^Thats funny!!! :bigsmile: Congrats!!!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Was worried about losing my boobs but it actually feels better. Went from 36 C to 36 B. Unfortunately before I gainer weight I was an A so that's probably where I'll end up but that's Ok

Wow, with calves like those, I wouldnt worry about cup size. :bigsmile:

Great job!!
  • brtrentgl
    Options

Wow, with calves like those, I wouldnt worry about cup size. :bigsmile:

Great job!!
    thanks but I'm hoping they will slim down a little also
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    Got a question. How on Earth do you determine your cup size? I'm currently wearing a 40C, but I'm down to 131 pounds. Should I be going a lot smaller at this point, because I'm not so certain.
    does your bra fit too big
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

You first measure your waist, just underneath your breasts. That is the number in the size. So if you measure 34 inches underneath your breasts, an example of your size would be 34C.
    Then you measure around your breasts (so the tape measure goes around your back and breasts), at the height of your nipples.

breast_measurement.jpg

The difference between your waist and your breasts (so breasts circumference minus waist circumference) can then be converted into the letter in your size.

Here's a handy graph where you can find your bra size:

wp28da21c8.jpg
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    size%20chart.jpg
  • brtrentgl
    Options

lol
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I had the opposite happen, my band measurement has reduced, so cup sizes have gone up!
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    I had the opposite happen, my band measurement has reduced, so cup sizes have gone up!
    lucky lol