I AM SO HUNGRY!!! HELP?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• marsher1
    Options
    Dear Hungry, I have been there. I am no expert but I have found my small choices that satisfy some of my needs. I eat Cheezits the small BAKED cheese crackers. They are low in calorie and give me the salty and cheesy taste. I think you can eat like 30 f a serving. By them you pretty much had your fill. If you go over it is not that bad. I also found the Chocolate and Oats fiber bar from ?? and it gives me the chocolate taste I need and low in calorie and gives me good fiber too. I guess any of these can hel. You gotta try some.
  • mcannw
    mcannw Posts: 12
    Options
    Baby dill pickles are a favorite snack of mine and they have no calories, yummy
  • mcannw
    mcannw Posts: 12
    Options
    I get my noodles at a oriental store here, they are $1.79 a bag, They are 25 calories a bag. Good for stir fry and for home made top ramen
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can pick up Shirataki noodles from Safeway, or an Asian grocery. They're like $2 a bag. The trick to them is cooking them correctly. People who cook them incorrectly hate them, and think people like myself who live on them are crazy. People who know how to cook them live on them because they are tasty and super low cal. They take on whatever flavor you cook them with, whether it be alfredo sauce, marinara, soy, etc. Trust me. Follow the instructions below and try them at least once.

Instructions:
    Open bag
    Strain
    Rinse with hot water for 1 minute
    Boil
    Strain
    Boil
    Strain
    Briefly rinse with hot water
    Let sit in pot (dry) with the heat on for 1 minute
    Mix with pasta sauce and eat!

Yum, yum, yum! I'll be eating some for dinner tonight!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You can pick up Shirataki noodles from Safeway, or an Asian grocery. They're like $2 a bag. The trick to them is cooking them correctly. People who cook them incorrectly hate them, and think people like myself who live on them are crazy. People who know how to cook them live on them because they are tasty and super low cal. They take on whatever flavor you cook them with, whether it be alfredo sauce, marinara, soy, etc. Trust me. Follow the instructions below and try them at least once.

Instructions:
    Open bag
    Strain
    Boil
    Strain
    Boil
    Strain
    Briefly rinse with hot water
    Let sit in pot (dry) with the heat on for 1 minute
    Mix with pasta sauce and eat!

Yum, yum, yum! I'll be eating some for dinner tonight!

Groupon for Shiritaki noodles! http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-miracle-noodles?ab=n&c=all&p=17
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Nice long walk to a computer store will help. While there, get one of those fancy keyboards that type in UPPER case as well as lower case. The walk will burn calories . . . just sayin .
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Consider Casin Protein.

It digests slowly by design helping you stay full longer. I like to mix it in with oatmeal.
  • kezbot
    Options
    I Fast 2 days a week and eat up to 50 calories on those fasting days. I live on either Itsu detox noodle soup or miso soup, sugar free jelly (practically caloris free) and low fat salty popcorn.

all other days i try and be good but don't really deny myself anything and take up to 1200 calories.

Try it! Fasting is easier than you realise.

K.
  • kezbot
    Options
    500 calories that is...not 50 ;)
  • mkeach
    Options
    I was like that yesterday. I cooked a bunch of veggies and added them to Tofu Shirataki angel hair. I wouldn't eat it plain but with veggies and a light sauce, it was really good. I'm going to keep some on hand.
  • pageras
    Options
    I didn't read through this whole post, but clear soups with low sodium broth lots of veggies and a lean protein usually work for me.
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If this helps this is what I do...

Drink plenty of water whilst eating.

Breakfast is weetabix or porridge weighed.
    Lunch soups various types each day.
    Dinner I meal plan for a week so I know what im cooking.

I snack on Yoghurts and fruit. :)
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For me my calorie goal is 1590 a day, so if I reach 1590 or if I go over I do a 30 minute of aerobics- bc of my weight I usually burn about 340 calories which puts my net calories at 1290....now you can choose to eat back the 300 you burn or just leave it at 1290, if you burn lets say 600 calories working out then that would put your net calorie at 990 and you most defintely should eat those calories back you want to stay close to your daily allotted calorie intake, if your net calories are under 1200 your body could go into starvation mode and then your body will store fat instead of burn it..... so point being you can eat more and stay in your calorie range as just long as you work out don't be discourgared take it one day at a time......hope this helps