Replies

• HKooner
    Options
    I use Herbalife.
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm your female alter-ego lol!!

Well I'm not planning to enter a bikini competition just yet...

I think I'm better suited to figure! :laugh:
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone! Lots of info here for me to start some shopping, thanks for your help xx
  • SydneyBristowe
    Options
    I've just signed up for The Protein Works based on HelloDan's recommendation

The referral scheme is pretty good - so if you sign up using the referral code GP4345 you'll get a free 250g pack in any flavour with your first order. I'll get some store credit, so if you do sign up, post up your code then the next person can have come credit (rather than me hogging it all!)

I've gone for Cherry Bakewell and Butterscotch Ripple flavour :)
  • ticmike
    ticmike Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lots of great places for protein, just be wary of buying mega cheap ones, as they can be loaded with fillers and sugars.
    Good places to look at are-
    My Protein, Bodybuilding Warehouse, Dolphin Fitness, Muscle Finesse, Bulk Powders, ON Nutrition.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the advice everyone, cheers! Will look around sites tomorrow, hope to be back on my 5am workouts next Monday! Chest infection seems to be on it's way out :)
  • AmandaW01
    Options
    I have used the referral code for The Protein Works - thanks for that :-)

Mine is AW4470 - the 250g free of any flavour is worth over £7 so well worth it - use away :-)
  • AmandaW01
    Options
    Just following on from this - my Protein shakes have arrived already (complete with free shaker and scoop). I have Chocolate Silk and Cherry Bakewell and they are just incredible - the most gorgeous drinks - a healthy chocolate thick shake - what more could a girl ask for??? Seriously though, just lovely - I've tried other shakes and there's always 'that' taste - not with these - worth every penny in my mind