I thought I would never see this!

Options
barger01
barger01 Posts: 19 Member
I remember throughout middle school...I would ride the bus home sad due to my weight. I still remember how passionate I was on that final bus ride home, how determined I was to better myself for the upcoming year. My one mistake that made every single attempt at loosing weight was exercising. Exercise when your overweight, for me personally, was nearly impossible it felt like so I would give it my best for about a week and due to the weakness of my muscles, id binge on all the food I saw in front of me. So about a year and 3 months ago I decided to try something that no one suggest. I just dieted. Didn't workout the first time. I lost some muscle in the process, but 74lbs later, I feel better than ever. I have started to work out and I honestly feel like I can this time. No big gut pulling me down during pushups or keeping me from sitting up properly.

adtrepl

Replies

• Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Helllllllo hunky- You look awesome! Happy to see you found something that works for you.
    I'm sure you're work outs will be much easier (yet tough) and you'll see the results!!
  • carteremma
    carteremma Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing Progress, well done you!!

I think I am going to use the same tactic. Diet for a while before exercising.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    *whistles* wow, you look amazing! Great progress, way to go!!!!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Oh hey there, sailor ;)

Awesome job.
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    WOW, you look great! Watch out ladies :love:
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Dang! Wish I could see images on my computer at work haha. Congratz on finding your nitch in this biz called lifestyle change!
    I have been seriously considering the same strategy for myself as well - your post gives the idea more backing. Thanks! :)
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • xoxaidaxox
    Options
    Your looking amazing!! Congrats on the determination, you lost all that weight shows you can do anything you put ur mind too.
  • barger01
    barger01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies ;)
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! Your hard work definitely paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!