100lbs+ to lose

Options
I lack of confidence and i feel its very affecting my life, i need to lose a lot of weight and i feel i cant do it alone.
I need support through my journey so i joined here in MFP.
Also motivation is my biggest downfall... i can feel really motivated the first 2 weeks and then something happens and i feel i dont care anymore if im fat.. :ohwell:

Lets help each other!

Replies

• kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have 86 to go - feel free to add me
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help! I'm in the same boat and feel the same way about motivation after the first couple of weeks. Add me!! :)
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to encourage from MFP friends all of the time
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I started my journey weighing 303 lbs on Jan 1, 2012 and as you can see from my weight loss ticker, I am kicking *kitten* and taking names in the weight loss game. So I'm here to tell you that it is possible to do this. You just have to want it badly enough to never keep giving up (and of course to preferably just stop the whole giving up process altogether).
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well :)
  • JustBetty88
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I have 100+ to lose too.
  • Cdaleerdman
    Cdaleerdman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too. I had to get rid of a lot of things in my life before I could even care enough about myself to attempt this. Sometimes there are other things we need to confront in addition to the weight. Keep going even when you have a set back. Last year I lost 40 pounds and just recently joined here. Looking forward to the support also.
  • rrice172
    Options
    Im down 32 lbs on my journey of 100+. Keep the faith... Feel free to add me.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i'm 2/3rds of the way to my goal but i know exactly how you feel, i'd be happy to help you if i can x
  • shannyo
    shannyo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am just startingon this journey and please feel free to add me as well. I need to lose about 100 lbs. Im tring to take in in 5 lb goals!!! :) We can do this!!!
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly how you feel. I have 80 pounds to lose and it can be a struggle. This is a great place to make friends. You do not have to do this alone. Feel free to add me.
  • danityree
    Options
    81 pounds to lose here. MFP is great for finding the support you need. I'd be happy to try to help motivate you! Add me. :)
  • neverturnback
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well and honestly I feel the same way about motivation. Right now, I'm super motivated to get going, start working out and changing my life style and then when I get home tonight I'll probably just want to eat ice cream LOL So I need just as much motivation as you do!! I'll add you and we can get through this together :)
  • 79green
    79green Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose to hun, feel free to add me :D
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have quite a bit to lose too.. Anyone can add me, would love to help with the encouragement and could also use some as well..
  • evemarie1103
    Options
    Feel free to add me .. we all need motivation! I had over 100 lbs to lose and this journey has been hard, just don't give up! I had my days, hell my weeks but I am down 50 lbs and 61 lbs to go! I hope I can inspire and be inspired. :-)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ! 100+ total goal....
  • OlenAmazing
    Options
    I'm new to MFP... I'd like to eventually lose 100lbs+ too. For now I'm gonna start with 60lbs & see how it goes. Excercise & Calorie counting is the route I'm going. Starting out slow but moving at steady pace. Not looking to run a marathon just yet but at least trying to get a small workout daily. I find it hard to keep motivated so I'm gonna add you and maybe we can help each other along the way.
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me also. I am down 33 so far, but have 107 to go .....
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I'm down 92 lbs with 14 lbs to go, so it can be done. Getting started and sticking with it are the hardest parts. Any one may add me if they wish.