52 pounds down!

Options
I weighed in this morning, and I am finally over 50 pounds down!!! This means I'm a third of the way to my goal and lower than I was last time I was on MFP:) This is so encouraging!

Replies

• marybethbeech
    marybethbeech Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • karrenbennett
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Wow Congrats!!! Your accomplishment is motivating me to keep trying..Keep it up!!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be very proud of yourself. Great job!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Really well done! :flowerforyou:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Way to go, you're doing great!! :flowerforyou:
  • inspiration78
    Options
    Awesome job! How encouraging! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    What an achievement...you should be feeling really proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:

What an inspiration to everyone here! Well Done!
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be so proud. Keep up the great work!!!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    wow! that is great accomplishment! treat yourself to a pedicure or a piece of clothing to give yourself a boost...as if the weight loss isn't enough! you should be very very proud! :flowerforyou:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Holy Geez that's fantastic!!!!! You should totally be proud of yourself. :happy:
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! Keep up the good (albeit hard) work! You're doing great!
  • heizel
    heizel Posts: 1
    Options
    hi ur amazing.how did u do to lose 50lbs?im 140lbs and i need to lose 20lbs.i find it hard to lose such extra lbs.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW! How inspiring!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hi ur amazing.how did u do to lose 50lbs?im 140lbs and i need to lose 20lbs.i find it hard to lose such extra lbs.
    I've got myself set to lose 2 pounds a week, so it was a fairly big deficit. But I started by just trying to keep calories in check. Then I tried to make sure I wasn't going over on fat. Then I started making sure I was getting the carbs I needed. I eat back my exercise calories, or at least most of them...I try to stay within 100 cals of my goal, including exercise cals. I go to the gym 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes a day, but I don't get too hard on myself if I don't get there. I just make sure to get back. When my weight loss starts to slow, I switch things up at the gym, and I usually see results the next week. Drinking plenty of water is also super important. I generally don't deny myself any type of food, I just make sure I have the cals to eat, and if I don't I get to the gym, or eat less of it. I try not to get down if the weight stalls, as long as I'm good numberwise.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work! Such a wonderful accomplishment on your journey to a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fabulous! That's fantastic! I'm SO excited for you!

HIP HIP HORRAY!

Yeah!

Congratulations!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Ladeejulz
    Ladeejulz Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome accomplishement!!! I will be there one day also and I can't wait to see what that feels like!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!