Insanity & Shakeology Week 2 progress

Options
julesxo
julesxo Posts: 422 Member
I wanted to share my progress so far.

I know some of you aren't too crazy about Shakeology but I prefer it over my own shakes that I make with protein powder, it just gives me more energy, more satisfying and even my skin looks better. Plus I am lazy and hate making breakfast before work. (No I am not a coach and no I'm not trying to push anything! Just stating my opinion.:) )

Anyway, here are my results so far with Insanity. I LOVE this workout so far.

I work full time, 9 hour shifts as a software developer so I sit on my butt all day (my partner stays home). I have two kids, my youngest is 9 months old, so trust me! I KNOW how hard it is to fit in a workout but it really is worth it and it does make you feel better. Plus, I'm determined to be fit and healthy by summer time darn it. Anyone who is doing Insanity or looking for motivation feel free to add me.

insanityweek2side_zpsdd0f3722.jpg

insanityweek2front_zps1f95e99f.jpg

insanityweek2back_zpsfb89e7c3.jpg

Replies

• BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great! Insanity is pretty great also :) Congrats to your progress and I cant wait to see your results at the end!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great! Insanity is pretty great also :) Congrats to your progress and I cant wait to see your results at the end!

Thank you! :) I'd love to see your progress and/or results as well! I had heard so much about the program but I never thought I could do anything like this before so I am really surprising myself.
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Doing great!! I am on day 36, so feel free to add me! I am like addicted to the workout...~
  • DWdrummer83
    DWdrummer83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Insanity and shakeology are the real deal. Ive drank shakeology for about a year now and I'm in my second round of insanity. Keep up the good work....dig deep!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!