SERIOUS ABOUT LOSING THIS WEIGHT

Options
i'm new to fp and would like to be on a team with serious women who are all about encouraging each other and losing weight.

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am very serious about losing this weight once and for all, I like to give and also I need to receive support you can add me
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    SO SERIOUS THAT YOU HAD TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS !!!!!!!!!!?????????????:tongue:
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    SO SERIOUS THAT YOU HAD TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS !!!!!!!!!!?????????????:tongue:

hahahahah love this.
  • starcrost79
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome to MFP! I'm also serious about losing this extra baggage for good, and I'm happy to friend anyone else looking for help, encouragement, and support! Feel free to add me. :D

You've made a very important first step by joining the MFP community. I've yoyo dieted for nearly all of my adult life, and I've never had the support (and the results!!!) that this community offers. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life! :D
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am serious about losing my weight too. I have bad days here and there, but I don't give up. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Sheakat
    Sheakat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. That's the great thing about MFP, you can get the support you need to be successful!
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am too. Please add me! I started my weight loss journey last year but found myself stopping to deal with the illness of my grandmother and take care of her, it affected me much more than I thought it would. I started my weight loss journey again at the beginning of this year. I am going to finish the weight loss this year! I need all the support I can get.
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've almost hit my goal but continue logging and offering encouragement... :)