Onederland FINALLY! (with pics)

Options
I'm around 5'4" and started here 6 months ago at 255lbs, size 20/22 jeans.
I've been eating 1200 cals per day, pretty consistently, and feeling great. Most of that is fairly clean- fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meats. I've cut out sugar, which I used to be addicted to. (I used to stop at a convenience store on my way to work every day and buy candy and eat it on my way, and snack on it all day)

I was losing 2lbs a week and feeling very motivated. Then I got to 201 and my weightloss stalled. Just for 2 weeks, but it felt like a lifetime because I had been losing so well before, AND I was so close to onederland. I purposely had a high calorie day, and it kicked things back into motion. Today, I woke up and stepped on the scale and SHAZAAAAM! 199!

I'm wearing Jordache skinny jeans, size 14 today. Yesterday I tried on some jeans and one pair of 14s was way too tight and one pair of size 12s fit. My blood pressure is down, my hair looks healthier, my skin cleared up, I stopped snoring or getting heartburn. Ideally, I'd like to get down to 150, but i'd take 170. :)

Here's some pics...
Me at 255:
27560362_3706_zps25775cec.jpg

Face shot (255lbs)
snapshot1-1_zpsb8bf94a9.jpg

This is after I lost 12lbs:
before_zpsaaa32e77.jpg

Face shot (218 lbs)
a17fda2a-5841-4fec-8324-115fdc540f01_zpse22b396f.jpg

and... this past weekend (200lbs)
528976_10200444295014217_1750946757_n_zps91eb970a.jpg

Replies

• Neffjb84
    Neffjb84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Great motivation!!
  • deroy80
    deroy80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off, and you look fabulous!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I cannot wait til the day I can say this! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, WTG!
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    You look great girl! Keep up the hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    A marvelous accomplishment!! Congrats on being in onederland!! keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Such great work!! You're doing amazing! Congrats on onederland! You made it!
  • ticklepocket
    ticklepocket Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! You will reach your final goal real soon. I have 21 pounds to lose to get to ONEderland, but I'm looking so-o-o-o forward to the day. I bet you are walking on air over your accomplishments!!! Keep up your good work!!!!
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaay!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! Congrats!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    W00T! Onederland is a great place to be. Congratulations lady. :happy:
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland..
    Fabulous!! YOU are doing a great job.. keep it up.. The just feeling better is amazing and I am sure that has been a great motivator.. it has helped me and many others!

Great Job and keep up the good work... You will achieve your goal.
  • Rssblade
    Rssblade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well done, it is great to see success and the pictures show the truth, sixty two pounds to go and I will be joining you.
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Congrats!!! Welcome to Onederland!! I will see you there soon!
  • Shelbyg1975
    Options
    I am so happy for you!! You are doing great. I am going on month number 2 and i am down 18 lbs. I was able to put on a Seahawks jacket today that was my dads and is only an XL. I got it when he passed away and today it fit. And fastened. I haven't done that in years. in anything smaller than a 2X. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to me.
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Keep up the great work!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!