Best Yoghurt

Options
Recently I've really started to enjoy yoghurts. I haven't tried loads so far, but I love the ones I have.

What's your favourite yoghurt and why?

Replies

• pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt, especially the plain one because I like to sweetened it up with some honey and add some nuts into it. I recently tried goat milk yogurt, it was really good a little more tangy the the cow milk. Congrats on the 86lbs lost!!! You look amazing!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I like Yogurt, it doesn't hurt like YogHurt ... :laugh: Seriously though, I get the Greek Plain low fat and mix with fruit, granola or nuts. That way I don't get all that added sugar. (I buy Kirkland Signature brand at Costco, it tastes the same to me as the Fage, and has same nutritional content) Btw Grats on your 86, you look Marvelous! :bigsmile:
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Same as everybody else; plain, nonfat greek yogurt. :) I like to add bananas and cinnamon to it or make fruit smoothies. Kirkland is my favorite brand because it's cheap and comes in a pack of two which is convenient because I consume one cup of yogurt everyday.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Fage nonfat Greek. Addictive!
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Everyones a fan of greek yoghurt then! Is that for health reasons or do you genuinely enjoy the taste?
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Everyones a fan of greek yoghurt then! Is that for health reasons or do you genuinely enjoy the taste?

Another vote here for Greek yoghurt. I like it because it's thicker and is not as sharp tasting as some other natural yoghurts. It's also high in protein.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurts...plain... I like because they are very creamy(thicker). I add fruit to mine to add a little sweetness.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    nonfat Fage greek yogurt with honey. I don't like the taste of plain greek yogurt on its own, but I eat it because of the protein content and because it's thicker than regular yogurt. Chobani has some good flavors too.
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i like low fat greek yogurt for taste, health reasons and because it is plain, you can make all sorts of things with it
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Lots of Greeks! My best friend is sometimes Greek!
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I make my own Greek yogurt or regular - 2% milk and starter - 2 quarts at a time (and never waste a drop). I flavor it savory or fruity - whatever I'm in the mood for, and set aside one "starter" every 3 times I make it. It's really easy to do.
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is Oikos Cafe Latte Greek Yogurt........YUMMY! I also like the OIkos Raspberry and Banana Cream flavors, but currently the Caffe Latte is the best.
    Kaye
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, Lucerne 2x protein, then add a small splash of vanilla and a little stevia to flavor it, and throw in a half cup of granola. Unfortunately due to my odd gag reflex for all things creamy, I can't eat yogurt by itself, no matter how much I like the flavor.
  • jsedai
    Options
    My fav is greek gods pomegranate yogurt (full fat).
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Love greek yogurt...I live on Dannon light and fit. greek only 80 calories and 12 gms protein. yummy
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fage.... I have tries all the Greek yogurts, this one is just darn delicious.
  • reflexology2013
    Options
    keifer is in a bottle and comes is various flavors. i like the low fat strawberry.