Whats yours?

Options
So I wanted to start a good conversational topic, Whats your go to food?

Anything sweet, sugar, chocolate, I removed all of it from my house, if I get a craving i will eat a pear or apple with PB. (natural low sugar)

Replies

• blouitr
    blouitr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a sweet tooth so for snacks I do raw almonds but with a few raisins thrown in and at night, I will have a Chocolate Vita Top (lots of great vitamins/protein/fibre) and the sweet taste of chocolate.

...and best of all, Vita Tops are only 100 calories!
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    100 Calorie bag of popcorn. Sometimes at night when I am sitting in front of the TV....I just want to snack.
  • roozielynne
    roozielynne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Zone Protein bars. I love those things.

Animal crackers lately. Something to satisfy my sweet tooth without killing me calorie wise. (i know not really healthy but it is what it is.)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Cashes, pistachios, eggs, and FIBER BARS

For some reason i cant stop eating fiber bars mang, and i pay for it. I dont like any other type of bar or sweet flavored thing - but these are ridiculous
  • MelMel7j
    Options
    Bananas usually... and i love pretzel chips w/ hummus
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I used to be more of a salty/savoury person bit now I have a real sweet tooth.

Peanut butter, banana and honey on some sort of bready vehicle. It is my life
  • Ermahgerd_Derpina
    Options
    Bananas. Or Fiber One chocolate anything.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If I want sweet I do a Quaker Granola choc chip bar. If I want salty I go with a Kosher Dill pickle spear.
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lindy's Italian Ice - cherry.... and its gluten free
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    My fiance always has chips in the house. So, recently I keep finding myself asking him for just one chip. Don't give me anymore. Ok, maybe 2. haha. 2 are usually enough to satisfy my salty crunchy craving.
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Beer
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly what you mean. My trigger food is trail mix or roasted nuts. I crave that stuff, and it's hard to stop with one serving.

If you mean the food I keep on hand and eat for my health, it would be oatmeal and/or greek yogurt.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Every evening I have a Deep Chocolate Vitatop and a glass of skim milk. Keeps me sane.