New Quest bar flavor

Options
Quest came out with a new flavor last Thursday: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Just got mine yesterday and am having one for my mid-morning snack (hey, I get up early) today.

I have died and gone to heaven. Best flavor yet. Better than Chocolate Brownie.

Replies

• DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the news flash! I'm getting ready to order some more Quest Bars online and will have to try this one out!!!
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are highly processed "food" items and therefor unclean
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options

Quest bars are a very convenient food item and delicious. I promise to wear my leper shirt and walk around with a bell chanting 'unclean, unclean' after I eat them, though, if that makes you feel better.
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options

You forgot your sarcasm font.
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Quest bars are a very convenient food item and delicious. I promise to wear my leper shirt and walk around with a bell chanting 'unclean, unclean' after I eat them, though, if that makes you feel better.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this. Too funny!!!

Guess I'll be doing the same.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Will you be walking with a Quasimodo-esque limp and hunch? If so, pics or it didn't happen. ;)
  • vypeters
    Options

I got the sarcasm. Honest.

ooops....did I forget the sarcasm font in my reply to him?...sorry....
  • vypeters
    Options

Will you be walking with a Quasimodo-esque limp and hunch? If so, pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Will walking like that burn more calories? How would I log it? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Will walking like that burn more calories? How would I log it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hmm...I'd log it as "Notre Dame Cardio". Keeps that element of mystery. I am pretty sure you'll get a lot of question about it.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I gotta agree with the OP on this. We just got our first box today and OMG the things are amazing. I didn't think any bar no matter how good could ever supplant the Fortifx Caramel Peanut bars as my favorite, but I've been proven wrong. These taste awesome and the protein to calorie ratio is much better than the Fortifx (Lower fat and carbs too).
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options

I got the sarcasm. Honest.

ooops....did I forget the sarcasm font in my reply to him?...sorry....

You're a very clever girl. What font should that be? ;-)
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your track record speaks for itself unlike Wallace!!!