Newbie here

Options
I just started myfitnesspal and I am already blown away by how many empty calories I've been consuming since having my daughter. In my effort to remain hydrated while nursing, I've been drinking Vitamin Water (about 4 a day) at 130 calories a pop!! I had no idea the sabotage I was doing to myself.

I would love to add some "friends" and build my support group. I have found in the past that the more people who know I'm trying to lose weight, the more accountable I hold myself. I don't know how to "add" people, so please enlighten this newbie :happy:

Replies

• katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I added you! I love your pic with the baby and the shark!! EEk, lol, too cute! :)
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    if you want to add someone, click on their username (it'll take you to their profile) and click ADD FRIEND. :)

friend request sent. :)
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    while looking at the boards you can click on peoples pictures or names and it brings you to their page and depending on if they have their profile open or not you can see a little info about them and there is a "add as friend" button you can hit and it will send them a request. :) In the beginning I would read the boards and when I liked a persons way of thinking or had something in common with them (age, starting weight, goal weight, at the same point in their journey, any of these) I'd send a request.
  • steelerjo
    Options
    I added you! I love your pic with the baby and the shark!! EEk, lol, too cute! :)

Thanks! We took our daughter to Universal Studios for the first time and I just couldn't resist! We also have pics of her with a mummy tickling her and dracula "biting" her neck. I know, we're totally scarring her for life.
  • steelerjo
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the friend requests!!

As much as I love my husband, he's not really a good support system. When I'm feeling extra fat and frumpy he always responds (as he should) with, "But I love you the way you are". Shut up. "I love my wife 50 lbs overweight" said no one EVER.