Favorite Beatles song?

Options

Replies

• lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    "Michelle" - it's my middle name because it's my mom's favorite too.
  • stina1980
    stina1980 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Jude
    Strawberry Field Forever
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, Blackbird and Imagine

Do I have to be that person who says Imagine is not a Beatles song.... :blushing: John Lennon solo career.

LOL my bad!
    Then I'll say
    Hey Jude

Ha, just playing. There are three things I am very passionate/nutty about and music is one! :heart:
  • VTLois
    VTLois Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey Jude

In 8th grade, some of us girls started a Dance Club for an afternoon choice for free time. Some boys joined, I think just to get out of other stuff. The teacher made one of the boys dance with me. The song was Hey Jude, and it was the longest song in history for this pained young girl and boy.

We got married in 1972 and have 3 kids and 4 grandkids!
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Dear Prudence!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Hey Jude

In 8th grade, some of us girls started a Dance Club for an afternoon choice for free time. Some boys joined, I think just to get out of other stuff. The teacher made one of the boys dance with me. The song was Hey Jude, and it was the longest song in history for this pained young girl and boy.

That's freaking adorable!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love the Beatles. Especially after visiting Liverpool and getting to see the inspiration for some of their songs. Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields will always hold a special place after actually seeing those places.

However, my favorites: Something, In My Life, and While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    none.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!!! Except, the Yellow Submarine album!!! Freaks me the hell out!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Hey Jude

Whatever. Lame.

(could someone please hand me a tissue!)
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps... Love it. I have a quote from it tattooed on my shoulder
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Blackbird & Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Oh I forgot to also say Eleanor Rigby, definitely liked that one too. Have all 3 on my phone at all times haha.
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Rocky Raccoon and Blackbird. Actually, the White Album. I pull out the vinyl and listen to it when I'm missing my dad.

But I love so many, it is hard to stop listing songs after just 2!!
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Such a tough question!... Blackbird is a major love for me.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hard to say.... I think I will have to go with Come Together.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love many, but In My Life is probably my favorite because it reminds me of my dad. It is his favorite song and he wants it played at his funeral.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    "You Like Me Too Much", or maybe "I'll be Back". Picking one is almost impossible! This is a timely post as today is the 49th anniversary of the day the Beatles landed in NYC to appear on the Ed Sullivan Show the first time (which they did on Feb. 9, 1964). I saw them perform twice.... 1965 at Shea Stadium and 1966 at Suffolk Downs in Boston.
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A Day in the Life and Come Together.
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Paperback writer!