CALLING ALL LAKE COUNTY ILLINOIS WOMEN OVER 40

Options
Hello Fellow MFP's!

I am a Lake County, Illinois resident and am interested in finding some new MFP friends who would be interested in finding workout buddies! From what I've seen so far....MFP helps keep me motiviated because of all the great feedback I receive!

I know the weather is dreadful right now, but spring is really not that far away and it will be great to get back outside and WALK!

If you live in the Antioch, Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Gurnee areas and would are interested in doing this together.....please friend me.....

I don't know about you, but I could use all the motiviation and support I can get!

Thank you!

Michele (Age 45 and on a mission to lose 70 pounds) :laugh:

Replies

• Rinney1974
    Rinney1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lake County...a little shy of 40 but add me if you'd like. :-)
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I don't live in Lake County (I like in Dupage), but my entire family is in Lake County (Round Lake).. I'm also not 40 LOL ..

Anyway, I'm always going up there and once Spring hits we will be hitting the trails on our bikes... Would be kewl to get a small group of people all ages to walk/WOG or bike!
  • Aquabird
    Aquabird Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm not over 40, but I live in Gurnee/Grayslake! I don't mind winter hikes, either (but maybe not through 2 feet of snow :) )
  • birdiegirl73
    birdiegirl73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in Gurnee, 42 and hoping to lose about 50 lbs. feels free to add me if you like