NSV - I got my wedding ring off!

Options
saraj78
saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
YES! Not that I'm going to keep it off, but I haven't been able to get it over my swollen knuckles in at least a year. So, now that I have it off, I'm going to get it sparkly and pretty again! Yay! LOL It's the little things.

Replies

• CassieLyle
    Options
    yay! thats awesome.. Im hoping the more weight i lose the smaller my fingers will be and look cuter when I get engaged!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    That is so great.
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! After this week's loss I'm able to get mine back on :laugh:
  • fusion777
    Options
    Awesome!

I had to cut mine off last summer as I had to have surgery and you can't wear jewelry. I think I wore my rings too tight for 2 years or so.

I have to get mine repaired and since I lost weight, they might not need to be made bigger. I just hate trusting jewelers with my prized possession!
  • saraj78
    saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I had to cut mine off last summer as I had to have surgery and you can't wear jewelry. I think I wore my rings too tight for 2 years or so.

I have to get mine repaired and since I lost weight, they might not need to be made bigger. I just hate trusting jewelers with my prized possession!

Oh no! I would have cried! I had a parafin wax done on my hands a few weeks ago and felt so embarrassed that I couldn't take off my ring for it!
  • LeAjaSimone
    Options
    Yay!! Small Victories!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!