hi everyone ..

Options
im new to myfitnesspal and i could really do with some friends to help keep my motivation up and that i can give help and advice back to ...

Replies

• CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Sarah, i'm chris and just sent you an inivte
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hey sarah im also new to my fitness pal :) and need the same motivation you do...ill send you an invite maybe we could keep eachother motivated? x
  • tcmulli
    Options
    Request incoming.....
  • slucas74
    slucas74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi , my name is sheryl and I'm new to myfitnesspal.I could use some supportive friends to help keep me focus and encouraage me as im on my way to lose some weight and gain a healthy life style.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Welome! Feel free to add me if you like!! :smile:
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    welcome to all the new folks. You've found a great site and there are LOTS of people here who will be able to answer just about any question you have. Don't be afraid to ask
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    Just sent you a request :) I can always use some extra motivators too
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there... Welcome to MFP. im not new... but as the year goes by i see some of my old fb friends falling off the wagon. So I could use some new pals, the more the merrier! :)
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) My name is Layla and Ive been around here for awhile now. Feel free to send me a friend request. I could always use some more friends and support.
  • sarah197436
    Options
    overwhelmed with the friend requests and comments ... thank you evryone for making me feel so welcome :)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add
  • HowzItGoinEh
    Options
    Added you as well. I'm always looking for new people for a little mutual *kitten*-kicking!
  • sjbctal
    sjbctal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend... I agree the more the merrier
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Been at this seven months and have dropped 128. My diary is open to friends. Welcome to MFP!
  • roverdisc98
    roverdisc98 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    welcome, new here too!
  • bmtmom03
    bmtmom03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Krista and I am needing to lose 40+ lbs and am looking for friends who are motivated. I am needing encouragement!!

16939057.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to, the more the merrier xxx
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah. Feel free to add me. :)
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I am also a newbie (31 days now). Please feel free to add me as well. We will support each other!
  • darkangelinvb
    darkangelinvb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello All.. Looking for some like minded people to help with motivation. If you need a fitness friend please add me. Thanks!